- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- World Health Organization
- Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus Map
- Worldwide: You can find worldwide COVID-19 case information on the World Health Organization’s situation tracking page.
- Colorado: You can find Colorado-specific COVID-19 case information on the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment site.
COVID-19 Patient Education Materials
Learn more about COVID-19 and how it affects specific health conditions in these printable patient education materials.
Our Medical Library
Library & Knowledge Services at National Jewish has provided a resource guide to help you find accurate and timely information, and to manage the flow of information regarding COVID-19. Visit Our Library.
National Jewish Health responded quickly to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, creating acute care and recovery clinics for children and adults, and developing multiple diagnostic testing platforms. As an extension of our expertise, we are also providing strategic consulting to organizations working to create the safest environments possible during this unprecedented health crisis. Learn More.
COVID-19 Patient Education Materials are available to download here.
The information on our website is medically reviewed and accurate at the time of publication. Due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, information may have since changed. CDC.gov and your state’s health department may offer additional guidance.